Wednesday 19 March 2014

Hi

Hi! Welcome to my first ever blog!

My name is Catriona and I love to make a whole variety of things using a wide variety of techniques. I make Jewellery and Stitch markers out of silver:

I dye my own fiber, card my own batts and spin yarn on a spinning wheel.

I also knit and weave and do whatever takes my fancy.
Recently I have been doing increasing amounts of sewing. It started with some simple knitting project bags but I've been doing more and more. As part of this sewing discovery process I've been reading some great blogs and decided to start one of my own for the first time. I intend for this to be mainly about sewing, patchwork and quilting with other random stuff I get up to thrown in on occasion. I hope some people will read and enjoy!

I'll be posting about some recent sewing projects very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment