Wednesday 26 March 2014

WIP Wednesday

This week I've been working on my Star Duvet cover. This is my design (that I did myself):

I've been making it using a 20 fat eighths from Acacia by Tula Pink and a black Ikea double duvet cover. I cut out the centre of the duvet and I intend to reinsert the patchwork, we'll see how well that works later on!

I've made my blocks and joined them into columns, looking good so far!


Now I need to join up my columns, then see how flat it is. I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.


5 comments:

  1. I love how the colors just pop off the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black really makes the Acacia fabric pop! I look forward to seeing your completed duvet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pattern and execution!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! I like all those colors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bold colors! And what a great idea of using a duvet cover like that. I'm very interested to see how it turns out. Be sure to let us know.

    ReplyDelete